Income from Immovable Property
(1) Income derived by a resident of a Contracting State from immovable property situated in the other Contracting State may be taxed in that other State.
- (a) The term "immovable property" shall have the meaning which it has under the law of the Contracting State in which the property in question is situated.
- (b) Ships, boats or aircraft, road vehicles shall not be regarded as immovable property.
(3) The provisions of paragraph (1) shall apply to income derived from the direct use, letting, or use in any other form of immovable property.
(4) The provisions of paragraphs (1) and (3) shall also apply to the income from immovable property of an enterprise and to income from immovable property used for the performance of independent personal services.