- (A) Remuneration, other than a pension, paid by a Contracting State or a local authority thereof to an individual in respect of services rendered to that State or Authority State shall be taxable only in that State.
- (B) However, such remuneration shall be taxable only in the other Contracting State if the services are rendered in that State and the individual is a resident of that State who:
- (i) is a national of that State;
- (ii) did not become a resident of that State solely for the purpose of rendering the services.
(2) The provisions of Articles 15, 16 and 18 of this Agreement shall apply to remuneration and pensions in respect of services rendered in connection with any trade or business carried on by a Contracting State or a local authority thereof.