(1) Capital represented by immovable property owned by a resident of a Contracting State and situated in the other Contracting State may be taxed in that other State.
(2) Capital represented by movable property forming part of the business property of a permanent establishment which an enterprise of a Contracting State has in the other Contracting State, or by movable property pertaining to a fixed base available to a resident of a Contracting State in the other Contracting State for the purpose of performing independent personal services, may be taxed in that other State.
(3) Capital represented by ships and aircraft operated in international traffic, and by movable property pertaining to the operation of such ships or aircraft, shall be taxable only in the Contracting State in which the place of effective management of the enterprise is situated.
(4) Capital represented by investments in a Yugoslav organisation of associated labour made by a resident of the Federal Republic of Germany may be taxed in Yugoslavia.
(5) All other elements of capital of a resident of a Contracting State shall be taxable only in that State.