(1) Any pensions and any annuity (excluding any pension and annuity referred to in paragraphs (2) and (3)) derived by a resident of a Contracting State from sources within the other Contracting State shall be taxable only in the first-mentioned State.
(2) Pensions and annuities paid out of public funds of the Kingdom of Greece or any political sub-division thereof shall be taxable only in that State.
(3) Pensions and annuities paid out of public funds of the Federal Republic of Germany or its Lander or political sub-divisions thereof shall be taxable only in that State.
(4) The provisions of paragraphs (2) and (3) shall also apply to pensions and annuities paid by the Deutsche Bundesbank, the Deutsche Bundesbahn and the Deutsche Bundespost and the corresponding organisations of the Kingdom of Greece.
(5) Pensions, annuities and other recurring or non-recurring remuneration paid by a Contracting State or by any legal person organized under the public laws of that State as compensation for an injury or damage sustained as a result of hostilities or political persecution shall be taxable only in that State.