Shipping and Air Transport
(1) Profits of an enterprise of a Contracting State from the operation of ships or aircraft in international traffic shall be taxable only in that State.
(2) For the purposes of this Article, profits from the operation of ships or aircraft in international traffic include:
- (a) profits from the rental on a bareboat basis of ships or aircraft;
- (b) profits from the use, maintenance or rental of containers including trailers and related equipment for the transport of containers, used for the transport of goods or merchandise.
(3) The provisions of paragraph (1) shall also apply to profits from the participation in a pool, a joint business or an international operating agency.