background image
12.2. VAT on the Supply of Services by Non-Residents

In general, non-supplying taxable services in CAR are liable to taxation in the same way as residents. A non-resident taxpayer, without a fixed place of business, is required to appoint an accredited solvent representative, resident in CAR, who will be jointly responsible for payment of the VAT due.