10 March 2020
The government of Manitoba, Canada announced on 5 March 2020 that the provisional sales tax (PST) rate will be reduced from 7% to 6%. The PST is levied in addition to the federal GST rate of 5%, for a new combined rate of 11%. In addition to the PST change, the government is introducing a flat CAD 25-Per-Tonne Green Levy. The PST reduction and the Green Levy will come into effect on 1 July 2020.
We’re here to answer any questions you have about the Orbitax products and services.
We’re committed to providing high value, low cost tax research and management solutions.
Our Twitter account is where you can find latest information, news updates, offers and lots more.